Saturday, February 13, 2010

Binions and Golden Nugget

(Cash on hand: ~1100$. ATM: 500$, 200$ debt, so not up much for the past few days)

So, I have been playing, just not blogging.

I have had terrible luck in the past few tourneys, but before I left tonight, I shared first in the last tourney I played. Had a severe change of luck.

At one point in the tourney I told myself if I did not place in the cash, I had to retire for a while. At the time I had about 1/6th of the total chips.

I was dealt KK, KK, AJ, 99, and TT all in a row. And I had action on three of the four hands. That put me in a strong chip lead. The odds of getting running kings is less than 40000:1, wow. So I was tipping my dealers mid tourney. At the end Bill and I chopped for 626$ a piece. The third place guy was annoyed that I did not do a three-way split, but he didn't use the reload option, either.

With all this in mind, I'm still way down for the week. MY last success was last Saturday when I made 900$ and a Binion's victory T-shirt. But over the course of my next three sessions I lost around six tourney's. I almost placed in the money twice, but never seemed to get back there. Tomorrow is a deep stack tourney at 2:00, but I am not sure if I'll make it to that, if I do I will post the results.

--G

No comments:

Post a Comment